Saturday, May 30, 2009

Slow Posting

We're not gone yet. The posts on this blog come from reader submissions, and from bloggers that I reach out to because I respect their work. Real life has slowed down my blogger outreach these last couple of weeks, so you haven't seen much around here. I'll go back to my regularly scheduled pleading shortly. In the meantime, I would love to see more reader submissions.

If you've been trying and failing to write about your own breastfeeding experience, remember you don't have to tell your whole story in one post. Try these prompts and see what you get:

What did you learn from breastfeeding?

What was the strangest thing that happened to you because you breastfed?

Tell us about someone whose support helped you breastfeed.

What was it like the very first time you nursed?

Was your pediatrician supportive?

Remember, you can chose what name your piece posts with. You don't have to give your real name, or any name at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment